About this item
• Silver-tone watch featuring chronograph subdials, and calendar/world times at outer dial
• Eco-Drive is fueled by light so it never needs a battery. Analog quartz watches are powered by a step motor that uses a magnet. Subjecting the watch to strong magnetism from the outside can cause the motor to operate improperly and prevent the watch from keeping time accurately.
• 44 mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window. To charge your watch, it is recommended to expose the dial to direct sunlight
• Japanese quartz movement with analog display
• Croco-embossed leather band featuring contrast stitching and deployment buckle with double push-button closure
• Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving. Tips- If the date indicator is incorrect then check that the time is not during the date changing period from 21:00 to 0:00